- The change between devices should work faster because when the program starts, all NOVAs found during the last search are displayed (and do not have to be searched again)
- Direct entry of the IP address is possible via the HELP menu
- Sort the measurement results by clicking on the column headings
- Data backup now also secures the substance definitions
- Status message: NOVANET ERROR removed from the status line. Instead, “No NOVA found” is displayed
- It can now also be sorted according to the amplification column. Previously, sorting was alphanumeric, now numeric.
- Version number display now also with 4th position for the display of the compilation
- Personal data and measurements buttons are displayed as flat panels and always in the same place
In line with this, the NovaDB server has been updated to 3.1.4. this has the following changes
- Extensions for the data backups of the substance definitions added
- Corrected date formatting with spaces in the date.
Satellite requires at least version 3.3 of the NOVA user interface.
You can download the new version HERE.